1. he ask me about permission but i cant find where the other is simple like fly heli or other one for the permission but some i dont find the right command for accept permission for me and others players how i can put the permission for /sil exemple or god mode?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. ok so what im suppose to do wulf..i have clan..bgrade fly heli ..i understand no clip and add user too..but this part ...im stock
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489783441][/DOUBLEPOST]air drop (mass command) need permission..artist /sil...god one too how i put permission for that plug in that the question other one have explain in plug in how to put but those one ..i cleary lost my mind and understand nothing

4. i can paid you if you want i just want the right awnser not a post link of something i dont understand i can do donation i dont care i want to understand how put to set sil ..god mode air drop call and some other one i can paid you now from paypal but just awnser right please bro

5. F1 (console)/rcon console:
    grant user "name or steamid" permission

ex:
    SignArtist:
    grant user Franchesco signartist.url
    grant user *********47346 signartist.url (steamid)
    GodMode:
    grant user Franchesco godmode.admin (then /god)

or you can add permission to group
    grant group group_name permission
    ex: grant group admin signartist.url
    the players group is called: default

Read the overview of all the plugins with permission (they said there how to grant permissions). ;)