1. Code:
    Sharing violation on path C:\hurtworld\SteamCMD\hurtworld\autosave_diemensland.hwb  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess
    access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int)
      at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes (System.String path, System.Byte[] bytes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at GameSerializer.SaveFromPending () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at GameSerializer.SaveGameThread () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Frankfort.Threading.Internal.SingleThreadStarter+SafeSingleThreadSession.SafeExecte_ThreadStart () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Save thread was null! Restarting now.

Help me, how to repair this error? it's crashed my server randomly

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A "Sharing violation" means that something else was trying to access that file while it was trying to save. It should only ever be access by the server itself, so I'd make sure no other programs are interfering with it, including other instances of Hurtworld.

3. Thank's! This problem is repeated approximately every 2 weeks, I did not find regularities. I will follow.

4. yesterday and now few restarts with same errors.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have multiple servers running with the same files? That would likely be the only way you'd get this.

6. No only one server. Oh! What i see! Uptime counter show me now 1h46m, BUT! Server restart was 20 minutes ago! Can it effect that error? May be server start rewriting existing autosave back up? and now after 1h59m server show me uptime 1h0m :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2016