SharedDoors

Sharing doors with friends via the tool cupboard.

Total Downloads: 4,459 - First Release: Aug 30, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Yeah looks like oxide updated again, i'll wait to less people active on server. :) thanks

2. dbteku updated SharedDoors with a new update entry:

3. 4. If Clans is not installed the default behavior will be the same. If someone is authorized you can open the door/chest.

You need to put rust io clans obligatory not optionnal.. without this, it's very dangerous ..please

5. This Clans check does not work on KeyLocks the default behavior will be the same. (But who uses those?)

A lot (not on our Battlefield server) but a lot of players use it at the beginning, please, solve all of this..

4. 1. I'm not going to tightly couple my plugin to another. It isn't dangerous if you have clans installed.

2. As for the reason for keylocks there is no way for me to tell who owns the keylock without keeping data on each long that someone makes and that isn't what I want, there is too much overhead in doing so. These aren't problems and lots of people like this plugin.

3. Since these are not showstoppers I will not try to hack away at something that is refined and works.

5. I had to misunderstand, when "rust io clans" is not installed, a player who finds and authorizes himself on a "cupboard" can open the doors of the "cupboard" area ?

Sorry for bad english.

6. Yeah thats how it works. So if your house is secure it shouldn't be a problem.

7. Well, Rust io clans shouldn't be optional but obligatory.

8. Making someone require another plugin to use mine is not something I want. If you want more protection install clans.

9. i already use Clans ;) i just wanted to point this.

10. Hey :) I have this error spamming my console, any idea?

(21:10:23) | [Oxide] 21:10 [Warning] Calling hook CanUseLock resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: DoorShare - True (Boolean), SharedDoors (True (Boolean))

(21:10:27) | [Oxide] 21:10 [Warning] Calling hook CanUseLock resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: DoorShare - True (Boolean), SharedDoors (True (Boolean))

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why are you using multiple door sharing plugins?

12. Eh my fault x) Fixed :p

13. I'd love to see this plugin be able to add individual people through a command rather than having to invite them to a clan. Perhaps that would be a way of removing the needs for the clans plugin? As well as making the cupboard optional at that point if this is enabled. Just my two cents though.

EDIT: Oh, and a way to add people to cupboards through a command since, well, most people lock them away deep in honey combs.

14. It appears that people in the same clan and with cupboard access can't open doors anymore...

15. Ill check it out.

16. dbteku updated SharedDoors with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1486947254][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm not seeing any issues with the clans. I am using the latest version of clans though.

17. (20:36:21) | [Oxide] 20:36 [Info] Permission 'SharedDoors.Master' doesn't exist

18. (01:10:33) | Error while compiling: SharedDoors.cs(80,25): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

19. There was an Oxide API change in a recent update. A small portion of script needs to be modified to reflect the change.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is not an Oxide change, that is a Rust change. BasePlayer = Rust, BasePlayer.IsAdmin = Rust.