1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, see the first post of this thread and discussion.

2. Yeah, I guess I didn't get that at all from the first post or the title - and yes I have browsed this thread :) I thought this was all about the wine version for some reason lol

Perhaps edit a couple of lines into post #1 to clarify? (just a thought)

Anyway, thanks for responding so quickly - I now know which thread to watch and what to start trying :)

Cheers!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Hurtworld server still has a few issues with Linux, so it hasn't been a priority. The developer is trying to get x64 support working smoothly and actually connect to Steam, else you're stuck with only x86 which will likely won't be able to handle much due to the limited nature of x86.

4. So, Hurtworld can't connect to steam on x64 Linux? I followed MrNobody's tutorial for CentOS and I seem to have the problem on connecting to steam.
    Code:
    [S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's one of the issues that the Hurtworld developers need to fix yet.

6. Anyone can start CS plugins on Linux ?

7. CS plugins compiled for me on CentOS 7 x64. But, as stated above, the server didn't work.

8. Hi! I downloded server from github, but i have this error (Debian 8 x64)
    ohh, i must change the architecture from x64 to x86?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
  9. RSG

RSG

When fix CSharpCompiler for linux?

10. upd
    i found answer on my last question, but still cant start my server
    when i start with Hurtworldx86 - i have an error:
    error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    Debian x64, ports open

Attached Files:

11. @Roofy
    Code:
    sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install libstdc++6:i386

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It should work fine for the x64 build of Hurtworld. For x86, we're working on that.

13. Tutorial for vps ubuntu? Please

14. hi guys,
    how install pirate server?
    my server no connect.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry, we do not support non-Steam servers.

16. oh, sorry.

17. Vanilla works fine, oxide works fine -- unless a mod is in the oxide/plugins directory. Doesn't matter which mod, tried many (better chat, kits, motd, etc.) Regardless of the plugin, the log is the same, ending on Mono.Data.Tds.dll

Ubuntu 14.04 64bit, Hurtworld 32bit, using the latest oxide snapshot from a few minutes ago. Same results with the previous build.

Here is the log when a plugin is present, in this case betterchat.cs:
    Code:
    Mono path[0] = '/home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed'
    Mono path[1] = '/home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Mono'
    Mono config path = '/home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Mono/etc'
    Forcing GfxDevice: 4
    NullGfxDevice:
        Version:  NULL 1.0 [1.0]
        Renderer: Null Device
        Vendor:   Unity Technologies
    Initialize engine version: 5.1.3f1 (b0a23b31c3d8)
    i_love_codeoManager: Using Unknown: NoSound Driver
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: /home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    - Completed reload, in  0.043 seconds
    Platform assembly: /home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Shader 'Debug/Advanced': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Debug/Advanced' not found
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Particles/Refraction' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Particles/Refraction' - Setting to default shader.
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Toon/Basic Outline' - All passes removed
    Platform assembly: /home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/Oxide.Ext.Unity.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/System.Transactions.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/System.Configuration.Install.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: /home/steamgames/hurtworld/Hurtworld_Data/Managed/Mono.Data.Tds.dll (this message is harmless)

Attached Files:

18. chmod u+x CSharpCompiler

19. On Linux plugin does not work after you download them to the server. Need to restart the server.
    Pls fix it.