1. In your host.bat set your server name with <color=#ffa500> MY AWESOME SERVER </color>. You can also change the hex code to whatever you color you want. Color Hex Color Codes

Ex. (My host.bat)
    Code:
    @echo off
    cls
    :startHurtworld -batchmode -nographics -logfile "gamelog.txt" -exec "host 12871;servername <color=#6495be> TheVortexNet </color>;addadmin 76561197961062452;maxplayers 30"@echo.
    @echo Restarting server...
    @echo.
    goto start

proof: http://puu.sh/lLTzz/e4e84efd21.png

2. ohohoho. Thank you. I wonder what else it parses. Reminds me of legacy issues lol.

Does <color name> work? e.g <color red> ? I wouldn't think it didn't...

3. I'm not sure. Try it out! :D

4. Love it good find
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449462885][/DOUBLEPOST]Well if i wasnt already world number 1 last night we will be capped for ages now with the colors ;)

5. Color support will be removed in one of the next updates.

6. haha will have finished building player base and recognition by then ;)

7. Where is this mentioned if you do not mind me asking?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The main developer mentioned it to us.

9. I dont understand. Why doesnt this actually work? I put it in my server name and see the html code with the name, but not the color. Any ideas?

10. What code to post the name of the color server?

11. +1 this does not work... it just says that in the server list, but i see other people who have theirs working... whats the trick?

12. +2 Doesn't work for me either, although maybe it worked in game??? When you hit Esc I remember my server name showing up in yellow which is the code I used. But in the server list this not longer works. Anyone know the trick now???

13. I see plenty of servers with colored named servers under the server browse, how do I do this to my own?

14. You need to add space before and after the color tags;

True <color=#ffa500> MY AWESOME SERVER </color>

False <color=#ffa500>MY AWESOME SERVER</color

15. Color doesn't work... tried everything......

16. Have you tried adding it to your autoexec.cfg file instead of the cmd line? Works for me.

17. And how do i add it to autoexec.cfg ?

18. Here's an example of one of our autoexec.cfg files.

servername <color=#ff01b4>uHostPro.com Official EU</color> (LiveMap)
    creativemode 0
    autobackupinterval 300
    playerlootmode 2
    wipeinterval 31540000
    autowipe 0
    addadmin 76561198001773244

19. Okay thanks I'll try where do I find this autoexec coz I see only autoconfig_default and do i need to do something in my cmd ? maybe -batchmode off or dunno anyway I'm reading the example u gave me and I'm curious now :) what is autobackupinterval what 300 stands for what is playerlootmode ? autowipe and wipeinterval hmm let's say I understand it somehow 31540000 days right?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Copy autoexec_default.cfg as autoexec.cfg. The -batchmode needs to remain in your startup script. The 'autobackupinterval' changes how often your server automatically backups your saves, and the number is in seconds.