1. During the month, with servers all was well. But 3 days ago they disappeared from the General list of servers. What could be the problem? It's ban or bug?

2. You host your pc?if yes,look you ip if that change,you need to use static ip and also you router need ip what not change

3. I have dedicated server, IP address does not change

4. So check you port its open.if you pc ip change then you port its not open anymore that new ip.if port its open server should show server list.all servers not show server list inside game.and some websites update you servers list after 12hours when you start server.so check list many plases.also its a plases where you can test connection with server ip and port.sorry poor english!!
    Hopefylly its help litlebit.
    Ps.when i update oxide i try to remember not copy paste that server start file:)

5. Shadow 8, thanks for your help.
    Actually I have a few servers for about 4 months. I have 3 dedicated servers and 3 static IP.
    But approximately 22 APR players began to complain to me that all of the servers disappeared from the list of "favorites" In the game.
    and I see that the servers was missing from all the in-game tabs: community, modded, favorites.
    Servers, routers, firewall settings do not changed.
    All servers accessible by IP address.

Rust on Twitter
    perhaps the reason for this?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
  6. Mayby ask facepunch it they ban your server ip some reason.idk why they do that.but its happend mayby sometimes

7. Servers strangely disappear from search...
    Have same problem.