1. If he is connecting from the same pc as the server is running on the ports should not matter

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It shouldn't, but the .bat he was using looks fine. Adding .exe won't help it start when it already starts. ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461522322][/DOUBLEPOST]@DraxtonK, do you see any response in the server console when you connect to it? What exactly are you using to connect to it?

3. I fixed a few things in his bat file if you check but it also might be a bad build as I can think of no other reason why things are not working for him unless you can come up with some other thing apart from ports

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I didn't notice what you changed other than the .exe, could you point them out? It could be a bad save or something, but it appears to be starting and going past that just fine.

5. I am sending him a fully built server files with his bat file this see how it goes

6. Like as in something is blocking the port?

7. Check the pm I sent you and reply back in the pm when you have downloaded the file

8. I am having the same issues. Wondering if you had found a solution.

9. As that post was close to a year ago I would say the problems he was having is not the same as you are having and if you are not running the server from your own pc then the fix wont help you