1. Not sure if this is an oxide issue, a client-side issue, a server issue, or a combination

But I have noticed the past couple of weeks my server tends to stop logging info into the oxide log file and the gamelog, at the same time. Has anyone else experienced this? If you have and fixed it, how did you fix it?

2. I am expiring the same problem and also trying to find a solution

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not a client issue, the client has nothing to do with server-side logging. Does the server console still show changes when this happens? Have you opened the log files at all or has another program been running in the background scanning those files?

4. I am only running a teamspeak3 server and a hurtworld server on my VPS and for so far I know I don't have additional plugins that prevent server logging

5. I typically use filezilla for FTP to my server, however upon checking using the host havoc file manager it does confirm that at times the log files quit logging until the next restart. There seems to be no consistency or trigger, and it does not happen every day. Will try to investigate some more.

Edit - Live console still works when this occurs