1. @Wulf I just have update oxide the version is now 2.0.3389 for 0.3.8.7 (51)

But when turing the server on its shuts the server autmaticly when a player is join the server
    on this point its only me
    and when looking isinde fo the logs I'm getting those errors showing up dunno if this helping you but I'm only getting this above on my logs

Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Started as service
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Running as service
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Ready
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Compile
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Console: AdminTools.cs(19,8): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.AdminTools.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    C:\Users\rowdy\Desktop\HurtWorld Server\steamapps\common\Hurtworld Dedicated Server\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    AFK.cs(52,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.AFK.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    C:\Users\rowdy\Desktop\HurtWorld Server\steamapps\common\Hurtworld Dedicated Server\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    AutoDoors.cs(63,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.AutoDoors.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    DoorControl.cs(15,8): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.DoorControl.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    EasyStakes.cs(17,8): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.EasyStakes.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    Fly.cs(153,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Fly.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    GiveItem.cs(16,8): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.GiveItem.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    PlayerList.cs(53,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerList.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    RemoveClaim.cs(17,19): warning CS0108: `Oxide.Plugins.RemoveClaim.hurt' hides inherited member `Oxide.Plugins.HurtworldPlugin.hurt'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended
    C:\Users\rowdy\Desktop\HurtWorld Server\steamapps\common\Hurtworld Dedicated Server\Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    RemoveClaim.cs(130,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.RemoveClaim.LoadConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    Reserved.cs(40,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Reserved.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    StaffRoster.cs(17,8): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.StaffRoster.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    Teleportation.cs(192,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Teleportation.LoadConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    VehicleManager.cs(58,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    Vote.cs(15,8): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Vote.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    Vote.cs(177,8): warning CS0108: `Oxide.Plugins.Vote.cmd(string)' hides inherited member `Oxide.Plugins.HurtworldPlugin.cmd'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended
    C:\Users\rowdy\Desktop\HurtWorld Server\steamapps\common\Hurtworld Dedicated Server\Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    DoorControl.cs(45,9): warning CS0219: The variable `i' is assigned but its value is never used
    HWClans.cs(1379,71): warning CS0472: The result of comparing value type `Steamworks.CSteamID' with null is always `true'
    RemoveClaim.cs(95,17): warning CS0472: The result of comparing value type `UnityEngine.Vector3' with null is always `false'
    RemoveClaim.cs(97,17): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    Vote.cs(146,12): warning CS0219: The variable `original' is assigned but its value is never used
    AdminTools.cs(104,12): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminTools.TimeLeft' is never used
    HWClans.cs(36,16): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.HWClans.BetterChat' is never used
    IPLogger.cs(14,14): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.IPLogger.Changed' is assigned but its value is never used
    Meteors.cs(145,20): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Meteors.MeteorInstance.startingPos' is never used
    Meteors.cs(147,18): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Meteors.MeteorInstance.distance' is assigned but its value is never used
    Teleportation.cs(74,13): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.Teleportation.maxHomes' is assigned but its value is never used[SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Exit
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Exit received.
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Connection closed.
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Shutdown

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The log you provided is the plugin compiler log, which isn't related to the server status.

3. I also don't get an automatcly gamelog.txt which i getted before

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide doesn't do anything with the game's log, that's all from Unity (the game engine Hurtworld uses).

5. So what is then the issue what is makes that My server is crashing afther that I've updated oxide because only 1 player has to needed to connecting to the server and my server is crashing right away I just reinstalled the server and let it running as vanilla and i got no issues so mabye there is something worng with oxide idk

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can't really say without being able to reproduce it and not having any sort of logs.

7. Well I've fixed to reinstall the server 3 times dunno what the issue was but for now its working perfectly again in the future If I'm getting this again I'll find the logs about it and report it to your right away ofcourse

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Were you on the itemv2 branch?

9. No not at all i just got it when I upgraded the newst oxide version 2.0.3393 for 0.3.8.7 (51)

and after reinstall the server 3 times and the same oxide version it works now dunno why its still making me some questions marks about it......
    and I know that oxide doesn't support Itemv2 branch which I doesn't even play because it isn't even playable