1. So I've been working on this for nearly a week now, I finally got the port forwarding set up correctly, and checked my firewall and everything, why isn't my server showing up on the list? I run the .bat file everything loads perfectly fine, friends can connect when I give them my IP but I want a public server that doesn't say "Amsterdam 222/300 server description is blank etc" What am I doing wrong?

2. it takes a while for servers to show up on their database just play it for a while and it should appear.

3. Its been up for over 24 hours now :( and it still says Amsterdam with the default headerimage.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It will always show that if you connect directly; the image and description only show when joining from the server list.

5. Oh okay, and I know I port forwarded right if my friends can join via IP? If that's working then my server will eventually become visable on the list?

6. what wulf said

7. That still doesn't answer my question...

8. Wulf? I need a little more info...

9. What is your setup? We had the same problem and we had this setup:
    We rent a root server, that runs with linux, on that root we have a virtual machine, running windows. At first both 'machines' had the same IP. We then ordered another additional IP and changed the IP of the VM to this new IP, so we no longer had 2 machines on one IP. The server has been listed ever since.

10. I didnt rent a server, instead I went to my router settings and opened up two ports, ran the server, friends could join by IP adress but that was it.