1. Hey when ever we get around 30-40 players its not fps lag I get 60 it like all the players I see are really jerky as if they are tping a few meters or so.
    Is their any way at all to fix this issue or something that explains it or is this normal for rust.

Sorry if this is the wrong place or has all ready been asked

2. This all depends on a lot of variables, like where is the server hosted, what's the server hardware like, what's the data limit, ... are a few server/hardware related, and then there is your game server as well, how many plugins are you using that require a lot of resources (lots of timers, lots of data being saved,... )

3. The server is hosted in Knoxville TN and I live like 3 hours from it lol
    The specs are

Windows Server SP2 x64
    Processor: Intel Xeon E5440 @ 2.83GHz
    It has 16GB of ram
    SSD enterprise class drives (Intel is all I remember)
    Its on a gigabit network with 100Mbps Down 50Mbps Up with no cap

I am not the only one with the issue so not sure if its client or server sided FPS it perfect tho.

As for the game server I have 37 plugins so I guess that may be an issue perhaps.

The plugins I have are...
    1. admin-player
    2. fj_flags_wrapper
    3. HelpMenu (Custom plugin I did to clean up the help menu)
    4. advanced_kits
    5. airdropfreq
    6. AntiNoFallDamage
    7. antirock
    8. autoadmin
    9. automessage
    10. autosave
    11. AzuCheat
    12. chathistory
    13. craftingcontroller
    14. DeathHandler_rc
    15. doorshare
    16. EnhancedBanSystem
    17. flags
    18. FPSbooster
    19. groups
    20. knocknock
    21. list
    22. lootspawnlists
    23. oxmin
    24. ping
    25. shutdown
    26. privatemessaging
    27. r-AntiCheat
    28. r-AntiGlitch
    29. r-norecoil
    30. r-remover
    31. r-sethome
    32. rules
    33. sleepover
    34. stats
    35. SummonTP
    36. AirDropInbound

4. try removing:
    1st) AzuCheat (why 2 anticheats oO? this checks players all the time so if you have 37 players it will check 37 players all the time ... that's why i made r-AntiCheat, to reduce that to only 5-6 players at a time) and r-norecoil (this plugin uses resources for not a good sensibility/specificity)
    2nd) doorshare and groups (those plugins have a lot of big loops searching if players are in groups to open doors / cancel damages, etc)
    3rd) stats and death handler_rc (same as before maybe less resource using, in the settings of deathhandler_rc choose NOT to log the deaths in the file, keep it to console only)
    and if really you still have lags:
    4th) r-anticheat, knocknock, r-antiglitch

you could also try to reduce the world savings to 30mins or 1h (i do 1h) save.autosavetime 3600 (default is 600 so 10mins)

5. Ooooo that all that sounds good thank you ^_^[DOUBLEPOST=1413061619,1412982253][/DOUBLEPOST]She runs quite well now thank you still a tiny bit but that may just be rust.
    Now its not to bad but every once in a while I will get "Unresponsive for x seconds" usually about 10 sec or so.Dose any one know anything about how to fix that?

6. during world saves maybe?
    i used to have that, then made a structure limiter plugin to prevent huge buildings, and it seems that it did the trick.

7. Yeah I just put that in tonight as well but the map already seems to have lots of large bases but I guess as time goes on they will recycle and everything will balance out at some point.But just a thought how often should I restart the server?I have been told provably never but that don't seem right so I have it restart every day at 6 a.m being that at that time the server is at its least populated.

8. Personnaly i do it at 4am and 5pm
    Memory usage drops from 2000mo to 1200mo.
    So if it's very ppppulated i would say 2times à day

9. Ahh allright ty

10. Hi help me with my problem please...

11. helps if you state your problem...