1. Hello.

So after talking with Support Technicians on my host, I've managed to resolve the source of my issues and I'm wondering if anyone can help.

My Issue is this:

After a fresh reinstall made by ST's, I changed the Server Settings file and everything worked fine. But then I changed the permissions config and my server duplicated into two. Then I installed Oxide and it completely removed itself off the server search list when I typed in the name of the server. Connecting with IP and Port doesn't work either.

I am very inexperienced with editing these files but I'm slowly making my way round it. The ST's told me that both of the Server Settings and Permissions file had no noticeable problems in the file.
    So I'm just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problems / has experienced them and is willing to lend a hand, or if I should search for a new RoK host.

Thank you for any help offered :)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which permissions file are you referring to? The permissions.cfg from Reign of Kings is unrelated to Oxide. The permissions from Oxide are under oxide/data, and are only used by plugins, nothing else.

As far as the server listing goes, Oxide doesn't manage or change the listing at all. If you can't connect to the server at all, then that sounds like your server isn't actually starting, in which case you'd need to check your server logs to resolve the installation/setup issue.

3. Specify on what specifically isnt getting listed propperly. I may can help.