Solved Screenshot reports

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GLasiore, Jul 4, 2017.

1. As a Turkish server admin, it is really hard to keep server chat quiet. I have no idea why players always chatting and not playing... I can not stay 7/24 in my server and check chat... I need a plugin about SS Reports. So, as a player, if you see something bad in chat, u should just /ss and it will send a SS to my Discord channel or somewhere else.

Not: If this is possible (I saw this on another Turkish server before.) please let me know if it will lag the server or not.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not possible to have to server take a screenshot of another person's client, nor send get it to send it.

3. Not another client @Wulf , player him self will /ss and send his own screen's image to Discord channel or somewhere else as a report.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So just a command for them enter a URL to an image? There's no way for the image to be sent via the client to anything really.

5. Not a command to send a URL, I am using another /report "message" system but just words. I am looking for something which will send my screenshot to Discord channel when I enter a chat command. /ss

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That'd pretty much be the same as the Tickets or Discord plugins then; just add an alias for what you'd like. ;)

Like I said, there's no way to send any screenshots, all you could send is text. The server has no control over what the client can or cannot send, so there's no way for it to send a screenshot, even if the user initiates a chat command. There's no attachment between the chat command and the client's filesystem or screenshots.

7. But Discord or Tickets plugins does not take my screenshot and send it to Server's discord. "afaik"

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right, because all you can do is tell the client to send a URL, you can't actually make a chat command or anything on the server make a client send an image or anything other than a text.