1. Which files do you need to be reupload after a Wipe to keep players in the group the was in Pre-Wipe?

2. You don't need to reupload any files. Just don't delete any files relating directly to oxide in the data folder as they hold that information.

3. Im not VERY sure...
    but I think are the files in /DATA folder
    that start with oxide.XXXX.data

I hope @Wulf can confirm it.

4. I just confirmed that you can even download them and open them up. However, they should never be edited through Notepad.

5. yes, at least oxide.groups.data is needed to be saved, I dont know if Players, and Covalance and the other needs to be saved too for take it the "swap" working.

6. It's written as soon as you add a player, just like if you did anything else. For example, if you added a kit in-game and reloaded the plugin, you wouldn't need to tell the plugin to save it. As for the other oxide related files, they're needed. Covalence holds player specific information and the others are self-explanatory.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  7. yes, I knew it.
    I just need test if the files are hooked and need to be "same version" or have any verification tru them. I think is better SAVE the 4 FILES together and Upload the 4 FILES togheter.

but... for me is the same, I dont need to do all of this realy. Im just rambling and investigating for help the OP... but I think I gave him the correct response some post above :D

8. Well, you wouldn't need to upload them because you wouldn't be removing them. You also stated you didn't know if they need to be saved so I explained that they do and now you're saying you knew.

Also, they are hooked through any oxide related action. A hook is just a function that intercepts an event, such as a chat message at which point it can modify the outcome or discard the event. I'm sure they don't use versions because of oxide permissions (I'm assuming) part of Oxide.Core and wouldn't need to be changed.

9. I was talking in case of delete all the Server instance and Start new one as OP asked, you must save the oxide.xxx.data files for maintain the old groups, yes... but I dont knew if its needed save the 4 files in the same moment after server stopped or you can move/save the files in any moment without problems, Just that...

For the OP: I gave you correct solution, Save that 4 files just for avoid some discordance between files, and before start a new instance move them to DATA folder. Or Start a new instance, stop server and paste over the files that was recently generated.

10. He asked what files he needs to upload after a wipe because players permissions are disappearing. You misunderstood ;). He doesn't want to wipe them. He was simply deleting the Oxide data files.

11. Too much blabla
    He asked What files needs to upload for a complete wipe deleting the instance,
    You missundertood or twice the asking... saying "You don't need to reupload any files"...
    but I told him the solution: the 4 files oxide.xxx.data (for avoid discordance between files).
    The rest is extra info that the OP can consider... you can not stop, right? please dont quote me anymore, you are lot tiresome.

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME MPs ABOUT THE TOPIC... IS PAST FOR ME.