Rust-Kits

Moved

Total Downloads: 70,143 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Jun 7, 2018

4.96216/5, 185 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You didn't modify the kits.json file at all?

2. Yes I did , I changed alot of things but it just gives me the default kit stuff, even after I reset the server or start it over.
    I have used this plug in alot and never had any problems before this just started today.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421618288][/DOUBLEPOST]Im just trying to use the kit so when they spawn the starter kit gives the players a code lock and that it.

3. Reneb updated Kits with a new update entry:

support blueprints

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. some one can tell me how to configure the things for the kits or if some one can give me a already made cfg? :/ im new in this

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There should be an example one generated with the plugin under the config folder.

7. I am getting this error in the logs:

Code:
    :03 PM [Error] kits: [string "kits.lua"]:217: attempt to index field 'AutoKits' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  8. I changed the config file instead but that did not update anything (I did restart server).

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please upload the modified config here.

10. I've deleted it all now but really all i did in the config was make 1 revolver to 50 revolver. Just to see if it would update. After a restart it stayed as 1 revolver in the starter kit.

11. Here is my modified kit config:

Attached Files:

• kits.zip
      File size:
      758 bytes
      Views:
  12. Hello Folks :)

Yesterday I tried to get a new kit with the new feature of Blueprints but with no luck. It gives an error that I don't know of (restored a copy from old working config file ).

I think the new feature it is quite useful , but yet I am a bit clumsy trying to make it work :p

(I lost the error, I will post it once I manage to be able to restart server , too much people right now, I don't wont to interrupt the gameplay )

13. you've got the answer in your message: you've restored an old copy.

14. AutoKit seems to only place items on belt. Can't get AutoKit to place items in main or wear.

15. Hiya guys wondering if any of you have the config file for the latest build please?
    Mine seems to have vanished and with my GSP not allowing FTP access at the mo and their customer support as slow as a 28k modem i thought it may be quicker to ask here for a copy. than wait 24hours for my GSP to pull their finger out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

16. how i can disable admin and moderator kits for regular players?

17. read the overview, everything is explained ;)

18. i did read but still in my server normal players are can get admin kit...

19. then it means you did add admin or moderator to the kits.