Rust-Kits

Moved

Total Downloads: 70,142 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Jun 7, 2018

4.96216/5, 185 likes
  1. problem is from the image url you have so check it

2. Worked perfectly, thanks Resistance

3. How Can I Reset The Kit Uses Every Wipe

4. Admin Commands:

- /kit resetdata => reset player data

5. is it possible to have more than one autokit so everyone doesnt dress the same
    say i made 3 and it picked a random one from the list ???

6. Yes for different groups if you mean that but if you make special autokits you must remove the default one see my post here https://oxidemod.org/threads/kits.5825/page-366#post-404268

7. How do I make it so that VIP kits only appear in the /kit list when given permission?

Currently it appears as "UNAVAILABLE" and then available when granted permission. But I would rather it hidden if they don't have permission. I tried 'hide true' but that doesn't work...

8. open your config go to the bottom you will see the option
    Code:
    "Show All Kits": false,
    make sure its like this

9. What is authlevel 2 what does it do? I dont have the Permission for the command /kits add how i give me the permission for that?
    What does the Rank say? On Linux i cant open the /data/oxide.groups.data how i can open it? Im a noob in Permissions give me all info you have <3 :D

Thanks for Help :)

Sorry my english is not the best ^^

10. Guides and Tips
    and to make yourself an admin
    in rcon type
    ownerid steamid64 "player name" "admin"
    then server.writecfg
    then relog if in game

11. I only have problems with the Kits. i add a kit via chat (i'm already admin with the permission "kits.admin" and "kits.consolegive") but i dont understand what the authlevel and AutoKit is. I use Linux with LGSM btw.
    i edit the kit with "/kit edit starter" then "/kit items max 3 authlevel 0 hide false npconly false cooldown 3600"

if i type /kit the GUI Opens without a kit. Actually, I did not want to use the GUI, I thought that now the available "kits" should be displayed in the chat.

12. Resistance thanks once again! You are da real MVP!!!

13. resistance, wanted to thank you for the video, after all this time I noticed what I was doing wrong in kit creation, I was leaving out a simple command which was /kit items I caught it in the video when u typed it quickly. went being able to create kits, to not being able to, now iam able to again lol thx again.

14. /kit does not open Gui i tried to reinstall the plugin and still nothing
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532992933][/DOUBLEPOST]it works for some players but not me i dont get why.

and i fixed it

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2018
  15. Read the part about config at the end of the post and make sure your config it done right Click Me

16. what is the size for the kit gui background???

17. Try something until you find the right size

18. Recently I've been getting errors like none of my kits exist but they are definitely still there in the data folder, any ideas what I might have changed or done to disconnect them from the plugin? Even /kit command says no kits available but they're all there just like before when it worked. Thanks for any insight anyone can give.

19. upload these files using the posting option
    kits.json from config folder
    kits.json
    from data folder

DO NOT PASTE THE FILES