Rust-Kits

Moved

Total Downloads: 70,144 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Jun 7, 2018

4.96216/5, 185 likes
  1. Does not loads... :( Help please

Attached Files:

2. If it doesnt work it's most likely not related to my plugin

3. What? Not your plugin? Ehm... Author - Reneb.

4. Yes but this plugin works perfecly so if it doesnt load it's not related to it --'

5. I have this:
    Code:
    6:51 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin kitslol (LuaScriptException: [string "kits.lua"]:33: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 30) near 'main')
    6:51 PM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.LoadString (System.String chunk, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Lua.Plugins.LuaPluginLoader.Load (System.String directory, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.LoadAllPlugins () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Well you edited my plugin, so it's your own fault lol.

7. I only edited strings, cuz my people doesn't know eng lang :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422720642][/DOUBLEPOST]So ok, thanks. Reinstalled now on eng.

8. well be carefull when you edit XD

9. Wow, translated now and working all fine, but I saw one error:

Code:
    [Oxide] 8:04 PM [Error] m-Teleportation: NullReferenceException while calling OnPlayerDisconnected: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at UnityEngine.StringExtensions.QuoteSafe (System.String str) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

10. [Oxide] 8:04 PM [Error] m-Teleportation: NullReferenceException while calling OnPlayerDisconnected: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

11. Oh, sorry. not there xD

12. mine doest work. can some one look at it? did i edit the wrong file? did i first need to load the plugin and edit the sjon instead of de lua before loading? ?

this was the message after the oxide load plugin command
    Code:
    [Oxide] 1:24 AM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  13. Never edit the lua

14. ok. thanks. so first load the lua. than edit the sjor files. :) Thanks. im new to this. so i tryd some things.
    thanks for the fast update of the kit, and the fast reply :)
    ill try to fix it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422805414,1422756962][/DOUBLEPOST]I uploaded kit.lua and rebooted the server. it created the sjon file.
    i editted it. reuploaded the json file ande rebootet the server
    butt starter kit doesnt work.
    i checked the file trough the sjon checker. that was ok.

this is the report i see with rusty

[Oxide] 4:26 PM [Info] Error while giving kit starter: Invalid item in kit: pistolbullet
    [Oxide] 4:26 PM [Info] Error while giving kit starter: Invalid item in kit: burlapshirt
    [Oxide] 4:26 PM [Info] Error while giving kit starter: Invalid item in kit: burlaptrousers
    [Oxide] 4:26 PM [Info] Error while giving kit starter: Invalid item in kit: burlapshoes
    [Oxide] 4:26 PM [Info] Error while giving kit starter: Invalid item in kit: pistolbullet
    [Oxide] 4:26 PM [Info] Error while giving kit starter: Invalid item in kit: burlapshirt
    [Oxide] 4:26 PM [Info] Error while giving kit starter: Invalid item in kit: burlaptrousers
    [Oxide] 4:26 PM [Info] Error while giving kit starter: Invalid item in kit: burlapshoes
    > say "did the kit work?"

the moderator wont get acces to the blueprints kit and the moderator kit also?
    what did i do wrong. or what am i missing.

Attached Files:

15. all those are not valid items, that's why ;)

16. do you have a list with the correct names? or can you help me out?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  17. can someone tell me how to disable giving clothing through the kits, and only able to get the starter?

18. you need to edit the config/kits.json
    :p
    the way i made it was jsut to give examples, ofc i dont intend for players to use this shitty configed kit :p

19. i did edit the file.. but you said the names arent correct.. why doesnt the burlap stuff work.?

20. look into your blueprint list, you will see the names of everything.
    it's:
    "Burlap Shoes" or "burlap shoes" and not "burlapshoes"