1. Everytime I run my rust server and filezilla at the same time, Rust says "not responding" after only a couple minutes. Ive used filezilla and rust at the same time before when I used to have my old server and it worked fine. Im not sure if its Rust itself or something else. Please help

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt for errors.

3. I did not find any. I dont know if this helps but when I try to do /reload *plugin name* that doesnt even work. It says "command not found." So that leads me to believe its rust.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Where are you using that command? I thought you said the server wasn't responding?

5. Yeah the server isnt responding after a couple minutes of playing. Ive tried entering the command in the console, just regular text and on rusty rcon.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which console? F1 or direct server console

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ahh, okay... so that wouldn't be related to the server not responding, but the latest build changed the core commands to use permissions. We can probably allow the admin group to access them by default too.

8. So what do I need to fix it?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm putting out a new build shortly to that fixes admin not being able to use them. :)

10. A new build of rusty rcon? Also how do I make it so rust stops saying "not responding?"

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide. Not sure where your why you are seeing "not responding" at.

12. Ok okay. So every time I add a plugin to the server through Filezilla and then switch back to rust, it says "not responding" at the top and then I have to close rust and reopen.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So your client shows it is not responding? I have no idea why it would be doing that, but doesn't sound like it's related to the server.

14. Maybe its the oxide build. When will you be releasing the oxide build?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide wouldn't cause your client to freeze, but I have heard one other person report that they had issues with their client when using FileZilla.

16. Maybe its FileZilla?

17. How would I look for errors in the steam rust folder?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you tried other FTP clients?

19. Can you take a look at my output log? Maybe Im missing something