1. Just Something I have been working on.
    Catapults for Rust !!! what do you guys think? (my video skills suck.. so be nice :p )

Looking for ideas on what kind of features would be good.
    Geared mostly for primitive or medieval type servers. but anyone can have fun :)

I was thinking of making is so whatever you put in the Box, it will "throw".
    You can put 500 stone, and it will throw the default rock.
    Or put a Human skull in there and it can throw a body? lol.
    Maybe if player is standing on the arm, it can throw that person. even better :)

Currently you build a foundation, then just spawn the catapult on it. from there you can rotate it left or right.

Current Damages are a little OP for testing and FUN factor at MAX ... LOL

EDIT : (1/21/17)
    - Added a Build mode or Spawn mode for admins. Admin can make a foundation a Buildable catapult by anyone. Buildable foundations have a red Hammer floating/spinning over them. they can run up and hit it with hammers until all the pieces are built. Which will show up a few at a time when hitting until fully built. Or admins or player with perms, can just spawn complete catapult on foundation without the need for building it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  2. Oh goodness.. looks very fun!

3. I saw it some days ago on your profile,
    its just AMAZING !!

Congrat Colon, you have mastered this

4. WTF man youre crazy and I love it :) awesome work with those deployables to build a totaly 100% mady in RUST catapult - love it really nice!

5. Yes, and I have a option to require materials. and all the deployables are the actual materials.. for now.. it can be changed.

6. Haha excellent !

7. whre do I get it!! ? :O

8. at it again colon... awesome plugin ;)

9. Currently it is not publically available. Still in private testing/use.

It will be available to play with on Dark Ages RP server soon.
    And with their upcoming Medieval Battlefield server they hope the catapult will find
    a nice purpose of blowing people and buildings to pieces in fast pace Awesomeness!!!!

You can visit their website at Dark Ages Website

Hope to tweak it to perfection. then down the road possibly public release. :)

10. Yes i know Dark RP it's my favourite server, it's also where I got inspiration to start my own server...mainly just for personal use to see how it turns out which is basically more based on my idea of a lot more about rust RP questing, path finding NPC's, factions and currency environment (like a historical skyrim??? :p) Where players accomodate in their areas of castles based on real life designs - rather than just gathering stationary resources owning a farm experiencing the hardship to obtain certain things or the actual prices of medieval equipment unless under the Kings guards etc...Is there no opportunity I could get an opportunity for it as well ?

11. Is there no opportunity to get this I can show you my server it's pretty unique and new if you'd like to contribute to it's development it would be greatly appreciated ?

12. Currently the Catapult Plugin is in Private usage. So to answer you, no, not at this time.
    But you can use it very soon on the Dark Ages Medieval RP / Dark Ages Medieval Battlefield servers.