1. Hi there,

What I am wondering is, is it possible to have server commands run once only on a fresh wipe?

I know there is the serverauto.cfg file but this runs every time the server is rebooted, I reboot my server once every 24 hours and do not want the commands triggered on every startup only the first startup after a first wipe.

My current solution is to check for the maps .sav and .map file just before server startup
    If there is no map file it copies a "fresh wipe" serverauto.cfg into the cfg folder
    if the map file exists it moves the "reboot" serverauto.cfg into the cfg folder

This does work but I was wondering if there was a more elegant solution to the problem.

EDIT: A problem I think this may run into which may also be answered here is what is the process for a forced wipe (My server is new and has not been through a forced wipe)
    Does the server wipe during the steamcmd update of the rust server? or does the force wipe happen during the startup of the RustDedicated.exe file. Depending on how this behaves may make my current setup only work for manual wipes. Help?

Thanks,
    Kriogenic.

2. In your start.bat just add in the command. I enabled Christmas this month by adding xmas.enabled 1 to my batch.

3. Thanks for the idea but will run into the same issue as above

4. The server wipes when you change the map seed unless its a forced wipe (1st Thursday every month). What do you mean by "run into the same issue as above" because when you put it in your start.bat (or whatever you call your starting batch file) it loads that on startup.

5. You could potentially use Timed Execute | Oxide . As rust only does a Force wipe on the 1st Thursday of each month. You can set timed execute to run the command every time there is a wipe. Calculate the days and put them into the cfg.

On this day or Day after would be better in case of hotfixes your commands will run.

This is one suggestion if you are talking about force wipe only, however if your talking about your own map wipe or planning on restarting your server this solution will not work.