1. Hi! :)

This is maybe the wrong forum but I would atleast try

as the title says , how do I run more than one RoK server on my dedicated server? I have two ip's but I can't figure out how to force the ip to the server?

2. you need port another server different port.you runn that samekind what another.server settings you set port what you open you router.you can use same ip when you lockin you server.just port number its different

3. The server keeps telling you that you can only run one server per IP
    D:

4. Then you need mayby dynamic ip.its a one - that.you ip change time To time.and when its change server need To find again for server list.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467656359][/DOUBLEPOST]You host own pc?you ping its 0 inside game?i have that way and also need To lockin a game with my pc ip +port numbers.if pickup my server for list and try that way its not work

5. Dedicated server I'm renting

6. Ok.i cant help much that.i dont newer Use that.mayby you need rent another one.or you need To take contact company Who keep servers up. They can set you change To host More servers.

7. I understand :)

the whole point with a big dedicated is that I could run a few RoK servers! :)

But thanks anyway!

8. i have also dedicated server and solid ip.and not any problems to run 2 servers.so proplems its a company where you rent you server.i think

9. So you are running two servers just another port?

when I try that the console tells me I can't run it on more than 1 IP

Even If I bought a second IP

10. with static ip i can run 2 servers with 2 different consoles.but i cant join both servers.looks like another players can.just tested that.with dynamic ip i can run 2 servers or more and join also.that its what i know,i just starting to use static ip about 2 weeks ago.that not change ip itself.and yes port its different 3750 and another 3790.mayby you server have options what kind ip its use dynamic or static.you have rent server so you need to change that where you rent that.not you pc.but i am 100% sure you can host 2 servers or more sametime 1 server or pc.my case my pc its a server

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2016
  11. Fixed this easy just with renaming some folders ! :)
    but thanks anyway!