Solved Rotating pickups

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by LoneSurvivor, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Floating/Rotating Death Backpacks

if there's some way of making backpacks float (without causing any extra lag or server strain) I think it'd be a neat idea.

Similar to Rotating Pickups except with death bags

---------------------------

Customized Zombie sounds for the zombie prefabs/AI

I've heard there was a way of creating a 'zombie-like' sound when mashing up multiple animal noises in one sound. I think it'd be neat to add some sounds to the in-game zombies
    ---------------------------

Message Upon Joining Steam group

**Wulf said he may work on this**

----------------------------
    Oxide Mobile App

An android/IPhone app at which players/server owners fans use to stay up to date on the latest mods and offer more suggestions and feedback.

Also an easy way for server owners to know when new updates come out as well as new plugins if notifications are enabled.

Maybe it could also act as a 'social' platform for players to meet other players for teams and such to help grow the community.

-----------------------------

Wipe day (first spawn) parachute spawn.

This idea comes from H1Z1 back in the day how when you played battle royal you would spawn from a falling parachute. Maybe the first time a player spawns (per wipe) it'll give them a more 'remote' feel so it kinda feels like there could be a story as to how they landed on these islands.

----------------------------

I'm always full of ideas, some better than others. I'm sure I'll add to this list if it attracts any attention in the following days. If one or more of these things are already do-able please comment below and I'll remove/edit it.

Thanks!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please limit requests to one per thread to avoid duplicates please. For requests other than plugins, please use the discussion forum sections instead.

3. Oh
    okay my apologies. I jus figured it'd be less 'spammy' if I posted all my ideas in one thread.

4. Regarding zombies, when running more sounds at once it tends to just disable the others (from my findings).

5. hmm. Darn