1. Sorry. I did not mean to imply that it was Oxide. It is certainly RoK and I feel the restart issue is something with our host. I was just mentioning that they wanted to shift the blame.

2. kTb

kTb

I run mine on a dedicated box and still have issues so its honestly just the game. With a GSP its likely Alpha 18 is too much for a box with a bunch of servers on it, hell its too much for my box with a couple RoK servers and ARK. We need another patch soon, plain and simple. Hopefully the devs can get something out next week or so to fix all this teleport and stuck crap.

3. So I installed it properly and the end result. My server then shows up on the server list with a lock next to it . Meaning it is pass-worded However it is not. Also shows --/-- as population wether theres players or not. Is there an issue currently ? I can't seem to find anything on the issue.

4. Did you install the patch after the first update? that solved my problem.

5. Yeah sure did.

6. Yea, our server is having the same issues. Judging from the ROK forums, it seems Alpha 18 related.

My issue earlier, by the way, with the Oxide and alpha 18 update was that the ROK data file failed to upload for some reason. Ended up being an easy fix.

Sharpstar, I find it interesting that Bluefang told you Oxide was to blame since I can't seem to get any answers out of them at all. Interestingly enough, the guy at Bluefang reinstalled Oxide for me when I asked them to factory reset the server. I didn't even ask them to, and they never mentioned any problems with the modification

I wonder about Bluefang though and have thought about switching. My server is routinely at 30 of 30 people and the performance is often terrible when at capacity. It's difficult to know how much of that is Bluefang's fault or just the game itself.

I don't believe I've had any EAC issues. I see new names being added by EAC to my ban list all the time, so presumably it's at least catching some legitimate hackers, but I have had a lot of issues with the auto restart failing randomly on me. It's happened so often, I disabled the feature entirely and am forced to use manual restarts.

Again, Bluefang's fault or just Reign of Kings? Who knows. Overall I've had good response times from their tech support, and few problems, but I often wonder if I'd be better off choosing a different provider.

7. hello, excuse me all but wondered if anyone knows where I can download the version ALPA 18 reign of kings to play it without having to buy the game ?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry, we do not support piracy here.