1. Ok, 1 more question and this probably will get moved to the right thread.

How do I ditch the sticks, glue, duck tape and whatever else that comes in the crafts and barrels? I thought I fixed it but they are still there. I checked out Magic Loot and BetterLoot but it doesn't seem to be working. I want the monuments to have decent loot. I shot down a heli and it had good loot in it and the airdrops arent to bad.

2. Magic Loot for Rust | Oxide has an exclusion list, however it doesn't work on barrels as of now. Excluding items would cause empty containers however.

3. I'm knew to this whole oxide file, Rust server stuff. Does editing the Better Loot data cfg file do anything? I probably shouldnt edit the data cfg file

4. Better Loot or Loot Config, both have extra drops, if you will use it with FancyDrop you can have other drops and for each a special list with good randoming ect...

5. LootConfig. Takes a fair bit to setup, but I used it to remove all guns and gun parts from the drop tables. It would be pretty easy for you to setup though since you only need to remove a few items, just search for them and make the values 0. Less then 2 minutes probably.