1. how to do and which lines are responsible for the binding of the plugin to a dll? I want to tie some of my plugins to. dll so that without them it worked.
    Please show an example

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

// Reference: DLLNameWithoutExtension

That would go at the top of your plugin.

3. You can make changes in oxide and you will get oxide with dll plugins
    [​IMG]

4. With this I knew already, and what the plugin need to add?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The reference is if you want to use a DLL in your plugin that isn’t already referenced.

Are you trying to add a plugin inside a DLL or are you trying to make a plugin as a DLL?

6. I have the plugin ready, I want to add a function to check for the DLL which should be in the RustDedicated_Data/Managed, if this dll is not in the RustDedicated_Data/Managed then the plugin will not work

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, then you’d just want that reference to reference the DLL. I don’t know if you’re can check if it is loaded or not, but the plugin just won’t compile if it is missing what you are using from it.

8. Yes, that's exactly what I want to do, just point // Reference: DLLNameWithoutExtension?
    And if for example I want to remove this check and to plugin compiled what do I need to do? please tell me

9. Не совсем вас понял, I do not understand you

10. You present nothing to this conversation. Rather than sharing your beneficial changes you just brag about it. If you really cared about contributing rather than showing-off you'd submit a pull request.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you mean, but you’d need to keep that if you want the plugin to work.

It wouldn’t be accepted as DLLs would not be using the whitelist that is checked when during compilation, at least not in the current implementation. Either way, telling someone to modify the Core isn’t a solution.