1. Hi there,

I am in need of a coder to make a few types of plugins for me,

This is PAID WORK too. More than happy to PayPal or bank transfer.

These include a rank up plugin, where when a user collects a certain amount of money (using economy plugin) they can rank up to the next rank. E.g a rank to B rank.

The other plugin needed is to have actual ranks for Admins and Mods. These ranks must be visible in chat as a prefix and unique colour, also giving special permissions. (Kick / ban for mod etc)

Another plugin needed is to limit players in SAY A rank from walking into the B rank area.

I have a few more plugins but if you feel this is for you, please reply or email me at [email protected]

we will have a more detailed talk then.

2. "The other plugin needed is to have actual ranks for Admins and Mods. These ranks must be visible in chat as a prefix and unique colour, also giving special permissions. (Kick / ban for mod etc)"

That is already covered through BetterChat and Oxide's default permission system.

3. Not at all true, there are no permissions for Kick/Ban, simply authlevel. (Without a plugin.)

4. I appreciate your help guys. Better Chat looks great, now I just need someone to code a way for points / money that when you reach say 1000 points, you can /rankup and instead of being "Pleb - locharado" "Knight - Locharado" for example. Please, I need someone who is serious with these things to help!