R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,347 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
  2. After the update I get the following:

[Oxide] 9:11 PM [Error] RemoverTool plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 9:11 PM [Error] RemoverTool.cs(757,42): error CS1501: No overload for method `GiveItem' takes `3' arguments

3. Look for previous posts and delete your current config.

4. Work

Thank a lot

5. Thanks seems to work

6. Thanks <3

7. hello the plugin work fine :) the problem now we need a update from the new version :)

8. Hello,
    Is anyone having problems with players not able to use the /remove ?? My players are saying that they don't have permission?

9. my problem is its not work with the last rust update :(

10. Thanks for the Update !!

11. Just updated along with installing Zlevels on a test base for my server keep getting this error for both

[Oxide] 11:43 PM [Error] RemoverTool plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 11:43 PM [Error] RemoverTool.cs(757,42): error CS1501: No overload for method `GiveItem' takes `3' arguments

Any idea the cause?

12. fix for last 94 update

Attached Files:

13. I am using clanforge... where does that .cs file go? Any idea?

14. Thx ;)

15. Sane for me - we might need to raise a ticket and ask one of their support staff to do it for us..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453459332][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I opened a ticket and Multiplay updated the file with one I attached, very swift process. Can confirm no more errors now!

Cheers @ Cerber0s!!

16. Worked for me perfectly!

17. Need official fix. I do not return the resources after deleting structeres

18. Do not return the resources

19. update please

20. Seems to work OK now with what resistance posted. I get this trying to load it tho:

Code:
    [Oxide] 5:32 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'removertool.' for permission 'canremove' (by plugin 'RemoverTool')
    [Oxide] 5:32 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'removertool.' for permission 'canremoveadmin' (by plugin 'RemoverTool')
    [Oxide] 5:32 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'removertool.' for permission 'canremoveall' (by plugin 'RemoverTool')
    [Oxide] 5:32 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'removertool.' for permission 'canremovetarget' (by plugin 'RemoverTool')