1. I've got some questions.

Rustafied, one of the largest OFFICIAL servers, yet they have queue bypass. Apparently only modded can have queue bypass, something seems out of the blue. How can I get a queue bypass on my server without going under modded?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't something we support, but it involves removing the "modded" tag. Some servers tend to abuse this, so you'd need to handle it on your own.

3. Isn't that against the Rust Rules? It's an official server.. Rust should know that if shit like that happens they'd blacklist it?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They have a certain allowance that basically involves no custom UI, no maps, no game mechanic changes, etc. It often gets abused though, so it's an at your own risk sort of thing.

5. Is there some sort of tutorial as to how you can do such thing?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, as we do not support changing that.

7. I believe by default Admins/Mods/Devs automatically bypass the queue as of last February.
    now if they are standard players... well that's different.

Playrust on reddit link

8. Owner/Mod queue jump confirmed:
    Code:
    // ConnectionQueue
    private bool CanJumpQueue(Connection connection)
    {
        object obj = Interface.CallHook("CanBypassQueue", new object[]
        {
            connection
        });
        if (obj is bool)
        {
            return (bool)obj;
        }
        if (DeveloperList.Contains(connection.userid))
        {
            return true;
        }
        ServerUsers.User user = ServerUsers.Get(connection.userid);
        return (user != null && user.group == ServerUsers.UserGroup.Moderator) || (user != null && user.group == ServerUsers.UserGroup.Owner);
    }

9. I recently started up a Solo/Duo/Trio Vanilla server that got max pop on first day and had up to a 40 man queue at one point, and I want to implement some sort of VIP skip queue system to pay for the monthly hosting charges. How would I create or implement this, and how can I keep the server on the community tab without it being switched to modded because of plugins.

10. Every vanilla server what offers vip slots is modded, facepunch is ok with that. But its not supportet by Oxide forum.

11. What forum can I go to that does support it?

12. Basicly you need to make your own Oxide.

13. Not necessarily. You can take the modded out of oxide and just use that plugin :p. Might get your server blacklisted, but it's either that or have some vanilla developer build it for you.

14. As long as I dont change the UI or dont change the "vanilla" experience at all the devs shouldnt blacklist my server right?

15. Yes, you are not allowed to change the vanilla gameplay.
    Yea there are some ways to do it.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you're wanting to be "vanilla", you don't need to do that manually as there's a setting in Oxide's oxide.config.json that you can set to false to use non-gameplay changing things such as queue bypassing plugins (though Rust has something similar natively now too based on Steam ID).