Quarry Factory

Spawn items inside the quarry when it gathers resources

Total Downloads: 669 - First Release: Oct 9, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 24, 2015

0/5, 0 likes
  1. Masteroliw submitted a new resource:

Quarry Factory - Spawn items inside the quarry when it gathers resources

Read more about this resource...

2. Masteroliw updated Quarry Factory with a new update entry:

3. I've always hoped there'd be a way to bring coal up out of the ground, so I thought this plugin would be great for that. But I'm not keen on the way that it replaces the materials that should be there by default. Is there a way to set this up so that new items drop into an empty space?
    Cheers

4. If you go to the config, you can change so the default materials spawn, so both the new items and the default gathering is enabled.

5. Ves

Ves

Will this get an update?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you getting any errors or having any issues?

7. Ves

Ves

This is my error
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:57 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'QF' on plugin 'QuarryFactory v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 10:57 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryFactory.QF (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryFactory.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 10:57 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'QF' on plugin 'QuarryFactory v1.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 10:57 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryFactory.QF (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryFactory.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 11:01 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'QF' on plugin 'QuarryFactory v1.0.0' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 11:01 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.QuarryFactory.QF (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Saved 2,198 ents, serialization(0.00), write(0.01), disk(0.00) totalstall(0.02).
    Saving complete

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
  8. update to latest version

9. Ves

Ves

Everything is up to date on oxide/server side

10. Your version QuarryFactory v1.0.0 lastest is 1.0.1 but even updating the script wont fix your problem

11. Ves

Ves

I do have the latest version. The files must still say the old version number

12. The error says you dont

13. Ves

Ves

Sorry I don't know what to tell you. I've redownloaded the new version 3 times and get that same error

14. delete plugin and config then install plugin again if that does not help wait for coder

15. Ves

Ves

i have deleted it from both as well as never installing the old version in the first place. I am currently waiting for coder

16. Masteroliw updated Quarry Factory with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1448324978][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry for the wait, but i think I fixed the bug you were experiencing in the new update of plugin.

17. Masteroliw updated Quarry Factory with a new update entry:

18. I do
    /QF Enable Item1
    it says - command not found
    Am I doing it wrong?

19. Hello, have your got an example for configure in game : /QF (for MetalOre, ...) ?

Thank's

20. How can I get quarries to produce Crude Oil?