Reign of Kings Provinces / zones

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by [aR]BenjiBlack, May 3, 2015.

1. The plugin did work great, until somebody figured out, that they can tie players up with the rope and drag them out of the area and kill them there. Is there a possibility to disable that and also make blocks indestructible in that area? Thanks... :)

2. There is an update. I see your concern about roping, I will look into it.
    Regards

Moderator edit: Please use the Plugins section for sharing plugins.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
  3. i was thinking if someone could fix hawthorns safezones plugin and also combine it with the exchange plugin you could have trade villages or trade points ingame so people have to travel to a certain place before they can access the shop would be a massive leap forward into making npc's in game just without the actual people

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I wouldn't combine them, that defeats the purpose of the modular system that are plugins.

5. or using the same mechanics of a vector based map on which plugins can only work

6. I concur. It would be great if players had to be at a specific location to use the "Grand Exchange". Would be especially great for RP servers. Could build an actual Marketplace of sorts where they'd have to do their buying/selling. I have faith in Scorpyon to do something like this. He has knocked each of his plugins out of the ballpark, and continues to develop at an astonishing rate!

7. The No Attack Zones plugin is no longer available.
    Does anyone have a version of it they can send me to have a look at the basis of how it worked?

And thanks, Andrew - you're very kind to say so! :p

8. I have a copy. I'll shoot it to you via e-mail.

9. Great ta!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434239479,1434230862][/DOUBLEPOST]Turns out fixing the no attack zones code was fairly easy. Have implemented a first stage release for a Trade Area in the latest patch(es).

10. You are the man!

Now it just needs: No building in zone, No building damage in zone, No salvage in zone! :p

11. I'm going to bed... ^_^

12. I look forward to your next plugin updates. :p Goodnight! Thanks for all the hard work you've done for the RoK community!

13. Would be great to get that fixed or as a separate plugin....

14. My server's safezone system had to use patching.

15. well my thing is, and im working on it (never done C#/++) using the grand exchange plugin, decompiled the assembly to be able to do some searching on what I can do with the code, but tis not quite perfect yet. Havent had time to look at how to prevent salvage from happening when you hit the block. Th damage is prevented, but I dont want people to get resources from the blocks either. I can mark a zone and prevent damage in that zone, but a player can still salvage (get resources endlessly since he block doesnt break).

16. Okay. People. I rise you to use VS2015RC instead of searching the assembly.

17. Is there a writeup on here on how to use VS specifically geared towards making plugins? I cant seem to locate anything and I've never used it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435473830][/DOUBLEPOST]actually, i think i may have figured it out, and found some things on this site which for some reason i didnt see before, but like in netbeans (java guy here) i dont see a way to have visual studio auto complete code/show me options for the line of code. For instance if I type cubeDamageEvent. it doesnt bring anything up after the .

18. you need to create a class library and add your plugins to it. after you finished writing everything simply copy the plugins to a .cs file in the plugins folder and run them.

19. Removed, didn't want this to get buried here with NoPVP, safezone talk.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015