1. Hello,

I've got the oxyde mod on my server but teleport, serversay and help don't work, I just don't know why.
    They were installed one week earlier and worked perfectly and then they just stop working.
    I can assign the autorisations for teleport but when I try to do one the server return "unknown command".
    I've done the update of oxyde mod and add 2 new plugin wich work perfectly this morning (location and playerlist), trying to reinstall the old ones but they don't work either.
    Another problem, when I upload on the server the config folder isn't created.

Can someone help me please?

Ty

2. Did you update server files first ? steamcmd

3. The steam update ? yes
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450692245][/DOUBLEPOST]procedure :

- shutdown the serveur
    - uninstall the oxid mod
    - refresh
    - install the oxid mod (update)
    - restart the server
    - wait
    - shutdown the server
    - upload .cs in oxide/plugins
    - restart server (for created config file)

4. you cant use old plugins the hooks changed so make sure you are using the most up to date and where you typein the command

5. Exactly, I have the latest version of Oxide , and plugins :(

6. what kind of errors are you getting and where are you typing the commands at

7. For example, "plugins help" -> write in the chat : /help
    Answer : Unknow command
    For "Teleportation" too, i can /grant user IceNyout teleportation.home (in chat), it's ok but when i want to use /sethome housename, unknow command.

For "Serversay" when i want to write !say "message" in chat, unknow command.

plugin "Location", /loc works
    plugin "PlayerList", /players works too

8. the permissions thing is oxide side not the TP plugin side so you will have no problem let me check mine out(and you didnt make sure you downloaded the lasted plugin

9. When you upload the .cs files into the plugin folder (when the plugins load), did you got any error in the server console?

10. let me retry and reload and see if mine does anything different so i can remake this guys problem

11. When I open the console to start the server I don't have error

12. did you try /say instead of !say im looking in the script and it is only looking for the word say iv found it better to use F1 and type rcon adminmessage <Message Here>
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450703600][/DOUBLEPOST]may sound like a dumb question but are they in the plugins folder

13. Well I tried all of the plugins you mentioned, everything seems fine to me, /say, !say, /help all works.

Try to reinstall the latest oxide and download again the plugins file (but not with the normal download method, but from their discussion thread where Wulf uploaded the most recent, and working version), and copy them into the plugins folder.

14. Can you put a link in order to go where Wulf uploaded the most recent pls?

15. thx, teleportation works with it !

->" Teleportation - Teleportation | Page 8 | Oxide /O, hey, this one wasn't Wulf, but this was what I download if I remember correctly/"