1. Okay folks, here's the deal.

The plugin [ Voter Reward for Rust Experimental | Oxide ] has been abandoned for months now and people have been throwing money at the thread hoping someone will come along and fix it. Other plugin developers have said that they will release fixes for it but weeks pass with nothing happening, but that's okay people get busy and I understand that. This is an important plugin to me and it is clear that people have other priorities other than updating this one (which is fine). This thread is to hoping someone can write me a plugin similar in C# i'll pay you of course as long as the price is reasonable.

@Wulf - I've noticed some plugin activity from you lately, maybe if you have some spare time you could possibly knock something like this out?

With that being said I'm looking for serious and skilled people only please, someone who is able to get things done in a timely manner (within the restraints of our time schedules of course). :)

Regards,

P.S. - Please don't move this thread, we're are interested in our own plugin not a fix of the .lua version.

2. providing the votesites support callbacks i can do this easily by using php and mysql and selecting from a mysql database every so often ingame when a user is online it will automatically increase his vote count or w.e you want to do ill do it for 30-40$ gimme a pm for skypeid if your intrested also i will make it add the votes or items or w.e u want to when he loggs in if he is not already online he wont miss the reward he will get at login

3. I'd like to pitch in $$ to help get this done too.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Marking as solved as there has been no recent activity.