Rust Private plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by hulimontana, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Details in personal conversation.

2. what do you mean?
    of course for the money, if you about it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2017
  3. I think he mean, lol you are creating a thread to say "details in pm".
    You should directly contact some dev in pm instead of creating a thread

4. With whom? Dozens of them here. Some of them are busy today or the next few days. Does it seem logical to send me a PM if the developer is interested? You are asking me to write to all the developers from this forum in the PM? I think it's weird and for this there is a special section of the forum like this.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2017
  5. Well maybe some sort of details in the thread is more interesting for dev. Most of dev wont pm you without any information about what you need because some of us are "specialized".

6. I lol becuause there are so many people that go "private plugin dev wanted" That are a joke or half the time the addon they want is already out there or could be easily configured with an addon or two. Also as Sami said some addon devs are better in writing addons with chat commands, while others are great at GUI's and others great with other addon intergration. Just saying you want a private addon helps no one. I know some people say "Well I dont want another person to develop it and put it on there server without giving me credit" but at the same time lets face it any great addon made someone will want to rip/buy a copy of the addon anyways... lets take the airplane crash addon when it first came out.

7. Of course the developer can get the details, but personal. You understand how easy it is to write to me in PM and get the details? This is a private plugin, so I offer money and do not want to publish this information. Last plugin that I ordered was found and made on the first day. I don't understand what you want from me if the plugin is private and all information about it private. You have already spent a lot of time but could write me a PM just "hi" and get all details.

8. We could do it but I'm on vacation for a week so there is no point for me to pm you a "hi".
    I understand the state of private information, but some basic info in a such topic can help dev to decide of pm you or not.

9. I realized this at the beginning of our dialogue that you have nothing to do. Those who want to work they just do it and do not extra meaningless discussions.

10. Your actual reaction won't give help you to find someone to "help" you for a plugin.

GL

11. I think, that his reaction is normal. If you don't want job - don't write into PM . If you want - write in PM. No one want to public any details, if it will be paid plugin.

12. Ask someone to pm you for a private plugin in c# but that person don't know c# them it will be a useless pm that all.
    I don't ever say to publish every details.

Just a tip:
    I'm looking for a private plugin that will handle """"""" and with ui or not.

You are right with this sample I just said everything.

Again GL

13. Yea, I understand how you want information to be private regarding your private plugin request. However a lot of devs would kinda want a rundown of the plugin before possibly wasting their time private messaging you.

I'm not implying to give information about your whole idea. More like what sami suggested, kinda a summary of the plugin without giving much information.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please keep things civil when posting and make sure to see our forum rules if you aren't familiar with them.

When creating plugin requests, please provide at least some basic details to avoid wasting the time of members and developers.

15. Is asking why people are so hostile in here breaking rules?

16. What information are you talking about?
    I can say about my plugin is only: the lack of a graphical interface, need simply command like /start, no lang files. The rest is functional implementation.
    This information will really help the developer make the decision? There are developers who do not know how to do custom commands or interface? I unfortunately are not needed this developers. I want a professional developer.
    Last plugin I ordered like just "Need private plugin". On the first day of said 4 developer received information and was created by the plugin. All was well. And no one is not make excess flood because people wanted to work, not to prove to someone something.
    I repeat: who wants to work, he will write Hello in a PM. It is not difficult and will not consume much time. But if you really think that the information like "the lack of a graphical interface, need simply command like /start, no lang files" can help a developer. Ok, I can do it.
    This information sounds like a simple plugin. But it's not. Functional is not a simple.
    But I will receive message from beginning developers cause it sounds very simple. And then who will spend time?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2017
  17. This is the last I will post on this issue but I think @Wulf 2 things should happen...
    1. Make a rule about no making public requests for "private plugins" Instead have it where someone looking for a private plugin messages plugin devs (most of whom have forum tags already).
    2. Maybe put together a proper "form" that people should follow while requesting plugins?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"Looking for an experienced developer to develop a private plugin containing commands, UI, and advanced functionality."

You don't need to spell it out, but it would save time and tell those that may not be capable of it and those that would a bit before spending their time and your time unnecessarily. I do understand your point, but it does help to provide at least some details though such as with my example, which doesn't really give anything away and could even have more specifics that wouldn't as well.

There may have to be something eventually, as we'll often end up with a lot of dead threads with little to no info as well as being left there with no public resolution. I'll generally go through and mark them as solved after a period of time.

19. I'm quite well with UI stuff. I made my own CUI Framework that saves a lot of time. I can provide work if needed. Already contacted you, still waiting for answer.