1. I'm looking to hire a dev to write a custom plugin for our gaming org. If you have experience with writing plugins and want to make some $$ please private message me and we can continue the discussion on steam / skype / teamspeak.

Serious inquiries only please. This plugin would use other plugins such as Clans / Kits / Zones etc..

Thanks for looking.

Joker

2. Make sure you get multiple offers to do development so you don't get cheated out on price.

3. Thanks Hate. Appreciate the info. I'm not new to rust or even development in general but to lua or cs stuff yeah clueless. I know what my grand scheme is for development and the plugin developer should be familiar with using databases as well as website tie in etc...I'm hoping to find a dev as well that's looking for a relationship with us and not just a one hit wonder or one time payment. I'd like to continue to grow the idea we have and would like extended support so more opportunities for $ there as well.

4. Kinda busy ATM but I'd be interested in this. My web experience is limited but I did a fair bit of php/asp and i have solid database experience.

5. would be willing to pitch in db/php wise if needed

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Marking as solved as there has been no recent activity.