Solved Private custom plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Razor14150, Oct 17, 2016.

1. I'm looking for someone that can code an addon for me.
    The addon has to do with the helicopter and airdrops.
    If anyone wants to take a crack at it PM me for more details. I'm looking to keep this addon private and not have it or the details of the addon shared.

2. @Exel80 I actually use both of thoes but neither of them do what I am looking for. Im looking for something very special for my server and I have searched and I know its sadly not out there. Thank you for your suggestion tho. BTW both of thoes are awesome addons and I would highly recommend both!

3. I'm assuming you're trying to copy @Rusty's plugin?

4. If he is, then I must give to to Rusty and k1lly0u, they've sure generated a lot of interest. ;)

5. It truhly smells a bit like ;)

6. Nope and Im already talking with K1llyou about what Im looking to get. His plane thing gave me an idea but I vastly expanded upon it.

7. I have a feeling... i know its really hard to come out with good ideas nowadays. But id eat my shorts if i ever tried to copy anything from someone.

Cheers. See here: Rust - Plane crash | Oxide

8. His idea is a lot different then the plane crash and doesn't involve a plane :p

9. I wasnt implying anything ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476752145][/DOUBLEPOST]k1lly0u is highly knowledgeable and very trust worthy, im totally stunned by his work. Hes prompt also, so if your looking for someone to code your next Rust gig , i would definitely recommend him. Not trying to advertise but truth must be said. A++

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Marking as solved as there has been no recent activity.