Plugins!

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by [K] GaidenFocus, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Hey guys, set up my server yesterday with Oxide and am now looking for plugins. One thing I'd like is the ability to spawn blueprints. I'd also like to be able to fly.

I was on a server where the admin did both of these things, but I'm not sure if it was a plugin or a built in command. (The admin did this the day of the newest update)

Another thing I'd like is the ability to set the daylength and nightlength.

Any tips on what commands and/or plugins I need to accomplish this would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. I did do the search thing, and it was just too much to know what was good, what works, and what's best. Time is money, and money...well it's money! Getting directions saves time therefor money. Anyways I'll try those out, thanks!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is where having a dev/test server locally comes in handy, as you should always test before deploying to your live server. Plugins can break with Rust updates, so testing them before deploying will save you a headache and a lot of time.

5. Right Shift + L since last update.
    Although, you will remain visible.

6. My server is local and live. I'm not paying money to host a server I can do myself. Although to connect to my server it requires client.connect as I am not listed in the server list.

VVoid...THANK YOU hahaha. I tried left shift over and over and was like whelp that's busted. Didn't think about right shift for whatever reason.

Thanks to both of you for the help!

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not saying host a live server locally, I was saying it's good to test locally, as in have a server setup to testing plugins instead of blindly pushing them to your live/paid server.

8. Oh no I got what you where saying, was just explaining my setup and intentions. I don't want a "public" server yet (it is public in the internet sense of the word)

Any plugins that make Blueprints spawnable?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425791075][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind found this one!

http://oxidemod.org/resources/give.666/