1. So i'm kinda new to the server hosting and I understand that with each forced wipe every tuesday your plugins dont work anymore, but how to make them work again?

What is the best way to see which plugin is and isn't working? Any way to automatise this progress?

2. Same problem here... Host "updated" servers and I even downloaded last version from Oxide but plugins don´t even load (Don´t even work after reinstalling whole server) I think we need to wait for plugin updates (depending on new things in-game?)

3. No need to wipe server every week.only need wipe if update need that and also then update do that itself.you need to just download new rust update and copy that server files.then you paste lates oxide for server files and you are ready to start server again.be sure that oxide its update sameday when rust update goming or its mayby older version.then mayby server not work right or even start

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Without knowing any details or seeing any logs, I'd have to say update Oxide. If you can provide details and logs, that would help us help you.

5. To answer the question for the OP:

Use command 'plugins' in console to see which plugins are loaded and which not

6. For the automatic plugin updates part: If you are using linux you can use oxide composer, this program can easily install and update plugins. If you set up cron jobs to run the update command every X amount of time your plugins are updated automatically.