1. I have a server from nitrado and some days ago I changed the map and also the save slot from 1 to 2 to keep the old savegame. But now my plugins aren't working anymore. I changed from the map CrownLand to StormWall could this be a problem? I use the following plugins: AdminChat, Announcer, Checkinventory, GrandExchange, Kits, NightKillOnly, PluginList, Updater, and VotingSystem. They worked together bevore I changed the map. And I also checked if there are new versions but I didn't found any.
    Could anyone help me with this problem?

Yours sincerely, Benedikt

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

None of those plugins have anything to do with your game save or slot used, if they aren't working, it's possible that you do not have Oxide installed.

3. I have installed Oxide and I also tried to reinstall it but it didn't work. Also one Plugin works: PluginsList. Any other idea? Or is Oxide just installed for one saveslot?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd suggest checking your oxide/logs or errors. Nothing has changed that should affect any of those, but it could be you have a setup issue.

5. Should this logs be in the /reignofkings/Saves/oxide/logs folder? If yes thats a problem because this folder is empty.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If that is empty, then your server's Oxide location either changed or it isn't installed.

7. That is strange because i haven't done anything after changing the map/slot and than directly the plugins didn't load anymore: So should i delete Oxide and reinstall it?
    And how can I compleatly delete Oxide?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468125309][/DOUBLEPOST]So I restarted the server some times and now I have a log.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468125389][/DOUBLEPOST]I have no idea why I haven't got logs bevore ... but here is the one I got. But it just said "failed to compile"

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2016
  8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The compiler disconnected error is generally either from the CSharpCompiler being outdated (or other files it uses), or Visual C++ 2013 x86 missing (if Windows).

9. I am using the newest version of Oxide and i also have Visual C++ 2013 x86.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How do you know you have Visual C++ 2013 installed on the server if it's Nitrado not you hosting it? It's one or the other though, there aren't really any other reasons why it would have that issue. The compiler is either outdated or missing dependencies.

11. Ok so where can I update the compiler?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468129754][/DOUBLEPOST]When I try to move the Compiler to the server it says "critical transmission error"

Status: Starting upload of C:\Users\xxxxxx\Desktop\Plugins\Logs\CSharpCompiler.exe
    Command: PASV
    Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (217,198,143,105,146,34).
    Command: STOR CSharpCompiler.exe
    Response: 550 CSharpCompiler.exe: Operation not permitted
    Error: Critical file transfer error
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468129940][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't mind the strange path where it is locatet on my pc.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2016
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, that means the compiler is not updated. You can try removing the .exe and uploading it, then renaming it back if able to, otherwise you'd need to contact your host to update it.

13. Ok thanks for your fast help.