Solved Player voting system

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GST Kapper, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I want to add a plugin that allows players to call a vote of some type. Pretty much exactly like SkipNightVote, only I would like to be able to create custom votes that players can call and if they succeed the server will run a command that usually, only an admin could.

I'm trying to make the arena turn-key.
    I want people to come and go, start and stop all arena games without having to interact with too much stuff.
    EMI right now is way too much to just hand to a player, and I can't see the voting system from EMI working realistically.

I couldn't for the life of me even get EMI to utilize its voting system, but what I did get through was glitchy and I had no clue what I was doing because things I expected to see I didn't, or things didnt pop-up properly and the only way I could continue the voting process was to close and reopen EMI multiple times..

Though I love EMI for its admin purposes, I just think players will get lost in EMI, and I don't even want to think about explaining that process in '/help'

I want to call '/vote arena' in chat and if 2 or more players vote event opens. I have the events set to auto-close and time limits, so they could never really go on forever even if no one joined.

-I'm open to alternative methods, if you have a different approach using other plugins please share :) I just want it to be easy for anyone to participate in the arena, without spending too much time messing with commands or plugins.

*Solved*
    Used ServerRewards to sell the command to open an event for RP, doubles as a funnel and control for how much RP players gain from matches, since 1 kill = 1RP I can offset the profit with the cost of starting another game.

I'll take it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017