Player Ranks

Player ranks and stats database

Total Downloads: 4,901 - First Release: Mar 4, 2017 - Last Update: May 29, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. What's your oxide version?

Looking at the change log -
    Oxide build 2.0.3190
    • [Rust] Fixed InvalidArgumentException with OnExplosiveThrown hook

I didn't have much time earlier but I did log in and throw a charge.
    There was no error in console and my stats went up by one.
    If your oxide is up to date and you still get it, please let me know and I'll dig deeper.

2. duh :O good question... it was after the forced wipe+updated oxide at this day and todays update. Will test it again and tell you.

3. Cool, Thank you. :)

4. Good thing you hadn't time today so you didn't wasted much time on this. The message is gone with todays oxide update! Thank you :)

5. Haha, cool! Thanks for letting me know.

6. Sql does not work for me

7. Good to know.

8. how to make the plugin not register you as an admin?

9. Hi Ghost.

That status of admin true/false is hidden.

The option to display, or not display, admin-players' statistics is user configurable - true/false.

With regard to having the right to save/del/wipe etc, I introduced a permission but didn't finish it or mention it yet. It's finished now and will be in next V.
    I intend to remove admin recognition in favour of permissions or, at least, make it optional.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  10. im just aaking as i use the staffmode plugin to allow me to toggle my admin rights when i need them along with another admin however i am the only one that the plugin has found to be an admin. so to let the automated messages show me in some i will need to toggle that admin-players' statistics in the config yes?

11. Ah right, OK.

When you connect, or disconnect, PlayerRanks checks your authlevel and declares you Admin, or not.
    I don't think staffmode does anything which should affect that.

If you aren't sure if your admins are being detected correctly, please check /data/PlayerRanks.json and let me know.

To allow your admin stats to show in game, just set "Allow Public Admin Stats": true in config, and reload the plug.

12. yeah within the data floder it was shown only me as an admin and not no other admins even when i wasnt an admin for some reason but i have set "Allow Public Admin Stats": to true in config anyway which has fixed it either way

13. That's strange. Going to PM you, if that's OK.
    Thank you.

14. Public update - PlayerRanks admin status doesn't play nice with Staffmode.

Subsequent versions will use permissions only for 'admin' commands.

15. When I write /pr it shows only command
    /pr tops : Displays all of your stats
    but I need to get something like this
    /pr tops : Displays all of your stats
    /pr category : Displays top5 for choosed category

is it possible, if yes, then how?

16. You'd like "/pr" to return a list of available commands?
    Fair enough. :)

You can edit this, and all text output, yourself in the /lang/en/PlayerRanks.json file but I agree, a bit more info by default would be better.

17. can you send me some kind of preview or something? already tried to do stuff with lang file, but still nothing.

18. Oh, I just took a look.
    The message is broken up into two entires in the lang file. Not ideal for user expansion.

For now you could probably just change
    Code:
      "prtop": "/pr tops",
      "prtop2": "Displays all of your top stats.",
    to

Code:
      "prtop": "",
      "prtop2": "/pr tops -Displays all of your top stats.\n /pr del - Deletes blah blah.\n pr wipe - wipes stuff",
    \n is new line, although I haven't tested to be sure it works in this context.

Lang changes require plugin reload.

Maybe in the next update I'll make it show user commands to users and all commands to admins.
    Thanks!

19. gui gets stuck really often and you need to restart your game or rejoin the server to fix it
    and is there a text version shows on chat instead of a gui?

-keybind doesn't work also

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017