1. As the tittle says... Im looking for a plugin that makes is so that seeds grow fully but they dont wilt/die

2. Hello,

I'll check at it tomorrow, changing the plant health will do the trick i think

3. I would pay for such mod.
    Please someone make one. thank you

4. not sure if this is what he means but what about a plugin where once you plant the corn/pumpkin/hemp you can harvest it then you must wait to harvest again but the plant doesnt die after the first harvest.

5. I would like to see a plugin that lets you plant a seed an when it grows. it will always be at 100% an never die. once picked it will grow back 1-5 times before you need to replant it. I want to be able to plant food an not half to check on it until I'm ready to eat it.. I don't want to watch it an watch it. or I get busy an then the plant is almost dead. I just want to plant food an eat it when I'm ready. an it not die or decay. I will pay for a plugin like this.

6. Ok when I origionally requested this my problem was the same as Jeremy 2, I would plan hemp outside my base then log out for a bit and when I would come back the hemp would be dead. I would suggest a config file something like:

Hemp:
    Grow time:
    Decay: True/False
    Decay time: only if set to true
    How many picks before needing replanted:

Corn:
    Grow time:
    Decay: True/False
    Decay time: only if set to true
    How many picks before needing replanted:

Pumpkins:
    Grow time: