Solved Plane crash

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Exion, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Really cool custom plane crash mod, Would nice to see someone recreates it :D

2. I only finished that 2 days ago and already the idea is being ripped off... I'm sure if you paid money to have a dev create something unique for your server and then someone comes along, steals the idea and gets it made themselves you wouldn't be too chuffed, so why do it to others? All I see these days is people trying to copy other people. 1 person will come up with a cool plugin idea then all of a sudden there is a dozen other people asking for the same thing. Wtf is with that? Custom plugins are what make servers stand out from the rest, when everyone copies them it makes those plugins boring. Don't be a sheep, come up with your own cool and unique idea

3. I agree completely!!
    Such results are really a slap in the face...

4. Agreed.

5. CHR

CHR

Awesome work! Respect K1lly0u.

Becasue i like u both and got respect for u 2 i wont hire someone to recreate it! <3 Rusty <3 K1lly0u

6. That's the coolest thing I've seen in awhile.

7. Hey pls share cs file

8. Thats why its called custom plugin.... like said by @k1lly0u at the top (2nd comment) custom plugins make your server unique an stand infront of others, anyway i doubt someone will share it and its also good cause it would be again same shit on every arn server and where is the fun? :(

9. Once you prove something is possible, it's already too late. It'll be recreated, unfortunately. Such is life.

10. Yes, so sad. K1lly0u did an amazing job on this, only to have somebody (eventually) come and copy it. :(

11. are they going to release this

12. To this ^^ I say :

13. Did someone say Plane Crash plugin? o_O

14. I accept any information about this plugin!!!
    Please write me in PM or here

15. тему видел, но там никакой информации о плагине

theme seen, but there is no information about the plugin

16. Because it's a private plugin and none of respectable dev will recreate it in any way

17. I would have bought it.....

18. k1lly0u did this plugin, if I am not mistaken. I would like to get an answer from him

19. Would you be interested in selling a copy of this plugin or modifying it to be similar? I have started a new server and would like to get something different but i am not a coder. Contact me on Steam if you are interested in working on something or selling. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2016