Ping

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,405 - First Release: May 19, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 10, 2016

5/5, 4 likes
  1. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but my players don't get any warning before they get kicked. Can't see any option for it.

edit: (I remember using it before and then it gave warnings, like the one in the lang file)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There aren't any warnings, it's on the TODO list though.

3. Hey,

With the broadcast option set to false, it still broadcasts to chat.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you reloaded the plugin? The option is "KickNotices" too.

5. The plugin kicks many people to enter the server. Is there any solution to this problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2016
  6. Want to add on this and inform that this plugin sometimes kick +10 people during a server save.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's on my TODO list.

I'm not sure what you mean, could you explain it a bit more? The plugin checks a player's ping after they have been connected for 10 seconds. If they are being kicked, their connection to the server is likely higher than it should be or their client is slow to load. The only thing you could do is up the time before their ping is checked.

8. When looking for PlayDanys problem I found a void OnServerSave and the timer was quite low. Perhaps increasing it will make it better. I'll try it for a bit.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

OnServerSave isn't when players enter like they mentioned. The timer in OnServerSave is 5 seconds spacing between each player, should not cause any issues.

10. No I mean the issue I'm having with 10+ people get kicked for high ping during a server save. If it has longer intervals it might not kick as many players.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You could space it out and see how it goes, but I wouldn't space it out too long to the point where it overlaps the next save.

12. The problem is that their client is slow to load, how can I change the time ping check?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Line 59~ of the plugin where it has void OnUserConnected, change the 10f to something longer such as 60f.

14. I just noticed people on my server with a 500+ ping so I check the plugin and got this error

Attached Files:

15. Try using /unload Ping
    Delete all of Ping mod's files
    Reinstall Ping
    /reload Ping
    check log and see if the error is still there.

Also make sure you have updated to the most recent version of Oxide (it updates weekly and sometimes daily)

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There haven't been any Oxide updates or Hurtworld server updates in 2 months. See Hurtworld Dedicated Server · AppID: 405100.

The error is actually from using an older version of the plugin, not Hurtworld.

You're using an outdated version of this plugin, the current version doesn't have that method in it.

17. or this XD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474546375][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Wait no oxide updates in two months? So I don't have to update Oxide whenever there is a Hurtworld Oxide update in change log?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Hurtworld's dedicated hasn't been updated in 2 months, Oxide is updated nearly every day with builds every few days generally. Yes, you have to update Oxide when a Hurtworld update actually comes out if you want to be updated with Hurtworld.

19. ahhh, I've actually been updating oxide whenever a new Hurtworld entry is added to the change log. My mistake.

20. I didn't realize I was running a old version thanks that fixed it