1. Add a config for auto AuthLevel to Oxide group

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you mean, but auth level 1 and 2 are automatically placed in groups already.

3. Yes. Can you make that a toggleable option. It messes with my name prefixes

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Name prefixes is something the plugin should account for, as players can potentially be in infinite amounts of groups. We are planning on adding some config options for permissions though.

5. Yeah. It was just annoying when setting up better chat prefixes for Admin and Moderator. And the I have anyone with authlevel in the admin group and a owner group. The. All of a sudden they have the prefixes [M] [A] [O] every time they join when only want them to have [A] [O]. I mean it's really close to spelling mad witch everyone laughs about ;)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The BetterChat plugin has options for that, you just need to set it up properly.

7. Might be something new I guess I could suppress the prefixes if it's lower rank in the meantime

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's been in there for many months, and this is how permissions have been setup for even longer. The BetterChat config has options for handling multiple prefixes, which is what I was suggesting when I said that plugins should handle multiple groups.

9. Yeah. Don't know why I wasn't thinking that :)

Thanks Wulf, one of these days you'll have a monument built just for you with how helpful you are to this community ;)