1. Hey, i have already finished PBS.
    What do you think about it?
    Is it necessary?
    What else to add to this system?

2. Nothing, it's shit...

3. shit - write plugin in one file!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2017
  4. Maybe it will be useful for some developer team, but I'm only one and prefer use regions :)

5. Open duelist(8k lines) in Visual Studio with Resharper, you will have lags!

6. Translation for English-speaking people - "govnokoder ebaniy" - fucking shit-coder
    Use only english words here, it isn't your fucking vk
    #dropingalphacode

7. If you convert the plugin in dll, they will not be better for you!

#dropingalphacode

8. I... I don't get the idea.
    So with this... program you can impliment one cs into another, so.... what is the main reason for this?
    Yeah, sometimes plugins become too heavy, so what?
    If it's your code - you know how it works. If it's not - you have to find out how it is working.....
    The only reason for this to exist - is that it allows you to split your plugin into several cs, but... for what? You can just use regions, as @serezhadelaet mention above, and create your own classes. As much as you want.
    Once again - what is the purpose of this.... program... in the first place?

P.S. Who are all these guys with this hashtag? o_O

9. If you develop plugin for oxide, you need use one cs file.
    I implemented independent modules.
    And build system what build your modules to one file
    Main idea: merge method bodies - split to logic classes
    and move built file to out folder(oxide/plugins)

10. that's defenetly much easier to just code in one class. No, really. It's just easier.
    But - everyone is different, so if you prefer to do it this way - it's up to you.
    Btw - are you gonna share this app with overs? Or you just wanted to brag? Cos in the first case - you can submit it here, on oxide.
    @Wulf, wich category such app is gonna be? It's kind of Universal tool, and not realated to any game in particular....
    In over case - that didn't work out. I bet where would'nt be much people who is gonna use this app....

11. You're trying your best, but I suppose no, it won't have any real purpose and/or real demand.
    I saw few similar projects in different places through the years, they all shared the same destiny.

Only 8k lines of code and VS+Resharep go nuts? Something must be really bad either within VS or Resharper.
    That's relatively not much, however - 8k for a single Plugin it's way too much indeed.
    And it's because every complex plugin (incl. this one) are supplied with lots of repeating boilerplate code.
    PBS is a good idea thou, but in the same time it would add some difficulties and instinctually will lower desire to use something new.
    I guess it's better to have some kind of Framework in order to get rid of most boilerplate shiet, many games practicing this.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2017