1. Maybe I'm missing something (?) but SDV is built on XNA, wouldn't this work pretty well in conjunction with Oxide?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it's a .NET or XNA game, it's quite possible. We have basic support that I started awhile back for another XNA game, but I haven't done much with it yet.

3. Just taking a look at it would be great start :)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see any multiplayer support with it, so I'm not sure what we could do right now. Oxide is mainly a plugin API for servers currently.

5. Hi guys, I know this is an old thread, however Stardew just received its beta multiplayer which is only p2p right now. Any chance this can still be looked into, to be able to host a dedicated server? Would be happy to gift ya the game Wulf if you don't have it.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you'd like to, that's fine. No guarantees though on what would be possible as I haven't looked under the hood at all.

7. I understand there isn't any guarantee that's just life lol. Ill send you over a copy, and whenever you get to it, you get to it... No rush. Appreciate just having people like the ones here at oxide making alternative ways to host some of the games we like to play if it is at all possible. How can I reach ya on steam.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sent you a PM regarding this.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Let me know if you're still interested in doing this.