1. I need help to mount the oxyde in rust 1805 when I put oxyde I do not lift the server please help me it is a server of few people but it would be great to have oxyde

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry, we do not support older versions. If you need a version for that, you'd need to patch it yourself.

3. I need a version of rust that supports the oxyde but that is not so current thanks wulf for your answer is that here in cuba is difficult our server only has 20 players and the new versions of rust like the 1977 does not run at all we need a version Less current but admits oxyde

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As I mentioned, you're need to use out patcher and patch it yourself. We do not support older versions.

5. For which versions have oxyde

6. can anybody help me whit Oxyde? i have 1955 version and i already install oxyde but then my computer gets freeze, is this normal???

7. please please tell me when i can find oxyde for 1955 version pleasee or an update for this version in cuba we dont have tools for patch, not even internet

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be the latest, we don't support or provide specific older builds other than what is available on GitHub.