1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Potentially any Unreal or C++ game.

2. thomasfn

thomasfn Developer

Absolutely, a good framework would mean we could potentially mod other UE4 or C++ based games just like how currently we can target any Unity or .Net based game.

3. kilroy79763

kilroy79763 Naked Wanderer

I know it is a chore sometimes to program so my hats go out to you and the other developer Wulf...keep the good work up - I too would like to see Oxide for Ark...

4. PreFiX

PreFiX Shack Builder Plugin Developer

I got a feeling that we won't see it... Already a year passed when this thread was started.

5. LaserHydra

LaserHydra Grenade Master Plugin Developer

As Wulf said quite some times. The problem is that we do not have many C++ people in the team. The few ones also only have limited time.
    I don't think that this will never happen. It just takes time.

6. Wulf

It already exists and is working, it is just missing a good bit that would make it useful for plugins. As Laser said, C++ devs needed.

7. SNiPERTONY405

SNiPERTONY405 Wood Hoarder

not to be "that guy" But alot of us donated 10 months ago to get this and its made no progress.

8. Wulf

I don't think anyone has gotten that money yet. Thomas hasn't been around much, but I've been trying to look into it recently. I'm not a C++ developer though, barely touched the language.

9. SNiPERTONY405

SNiPERTONY405 Wood Hoarder

i mean im not upset but it would make life so much easier. The ark dev kit is a pain in my butt. Things like kits and such would be life savers for us

10. Wulf

No worries, I wish I could have done more with it and would have sooner if I was at all familiar with C++.

11. Stalefish

Stalefish Naked Wanderer

Great work guys! i'd love to see this happening ASAP, but i know you guys are short on C++ people.. I don't know how advanced you have to be to be able to possibly help.. i've had 2 years of C++ a couple of years ago.

Keep up the AMAZING work guys!

12. Wulf

Feel free to take a look at the source if you'd like to get involved: GitHub - OxideMod/OxideNative: A bridge between Oxide and the unmanaged world..

13. Mayday72

Mayday72 Naked Wanderer

I could sit here forever and listen to you guys talk its really interesting and i wish i could help but i'm just getting into unity so.... but still i am ecstatically awaiting your arrival to the ark community! P.S. Great work.

14. Wulf

ARK uses Unreal Engine, not Unity Engine. ;) C++ vs. C#/.NET

15. Mayday72

Mayday72 Naked Wanderer

I know i was reading i was saying that i'm just starting with unity so i don't think i will be dealing anywhere close to that for a while.
    :p

16. Stalefish

Stalefish Naked Wanderer

17. PreFiX

PreFiX Shack Builder Plugin Developer

18. Wulf

19. Serenity 3

Serenity 3 Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

Ima try and add it :0
    it wont be official

20. Wulf

It's a C++ game, not a C# game. You'd need to finish the OxideNative project before it's possible. ;)