1. Hello world,

We take a new dedicated server on Online.net, and we must configure it at 100%. All done, but Oxide doesn't work...

Oxide doesn't installing, and we did all we must do : We download the ZIP, we extract it, we put all the files on our folder directories where there is ROK.exe and all the files for the game. So, after, we start our server and nothing appened... Our problem : Oxide not installing, we don't have a pop up.. And what's the popup ?? In the game ? On the dedicated server ?

Thx for help !

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your server and Oxides for errors, and upload them here as well for us to see.

3. In Logs folder ? Because I d'ont find the logs files ...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432400370][/DOUBLEPOST]It's screen of my folders
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432400681][/DOUBLEPOST]It's logs files in < Logs

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It appears that you do not have Oxide installed. Did you run SteamCMD or update the server at all after installing the Oxide mod? If so, that would have overwritten the modified Assembly-CSharp.dll. I would recommend doing a re-install of Oxide.

5. Okay right, we made a bat file who make an automatic update so we disable the automatic update, and i'll come back for news
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432418532,1432402809][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok it's good, we stop the auto-updating, and it works ! Thanks a lot !

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No problem! :)