1. @Wulf, hey, is it possible that you can put also the usergroup,grant,groups,etc instead of "oxide.*", because i'm working with some plugins that has date-run commands (a lot of them) saved as the old command system. and i think i'm not the one with this "issue".

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, they were removed for a reason. If you'd like to customize commands, you can use a plugin that adds aliases. The oxide.* prefixed commands have always been the primary ones and are still there. It's pretty easy to find/replace all existing commands in files if you needed to replace a bunch.

3. Basically as the title says. Before the last rust server update a few days ago, everything was working totally fine. After the update came out, oxide.reload works through rcon, but any commands that have to do with groups do not. They dont even show an error or anything, the server just acts as if they were never entered. I use the RustAdmin tool. I have tried everything. Reinstalling the server, creating new users through linux, then putting a fresh rust server on it, and nothing helps. I run the server through LGSM. What should i do?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Release build changes | Page 13 | Oxide. You have 3 options for how to call the commands, with the "oxide." prefixed commands being the original and still work fine.

If you don't see a reply in RCON, try a different RCON tool or in-game directly.

5. After updating oxide, the reload command of the plugin can not be used.
    Specification? Is there another way?

6. oxide.reload PLUGINNAME is working for me

7. As @Wulf has said in the changelog:
    changelog.png
    He removed the non-prefix commands and forcefully made them oxide.*

8. give a complete list of commands

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not forcefully, you have 3 options there. The oxide.* prefixed commands are the originals.

Use 'find .' in your server console or RCON. All Oxide commands are listed in our Docs, which you can find using the link at the top of the page.

10. it is difficult to spread here?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide commands are documented in the Docs as mentioned, which are there so that others do not have to copy/paste each time the question is asked.

Rust commands change frequently, so using 'find .' is the best way to see those as we do not document those generally.

12. Thanks man, I never even thought to look at the changelogs. So basically all the permission commands along with another other oxide commands now need to have oxide. or o. prefixing them? If so, the "Understanding The Oxide Permissions System" post should be updated, because that is what initially confused me. Also, unrelated to this, when you set a parent in the permissions, how do you unset them? Thanks again.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That post was updated yesterday to use the main commands. You can unset a parent by using "" I think.

14. Thanks man, you're really on top everything. This community wouldn't be where it is without you haha. So you're saying to literally type [oxoide.group parent admin ""] and that should get rid of the parent for admin in that situation? Including the quotations? Also, it looks like you forgot to add the oxide. prefix to the parent command on the permission explanation page.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, I believe that's how you unset it right now; not that obvious I now. I'll fix the missing prefix too, thanks.

16. I'll test it tomorrow and respond here to let you know, that way we are both positive if that is right haha. But cool, thanks man. Really appreciate all the quick consistent help.